About the Journal
Sana'a University Journal of Applied Sciences and Technology is a refereed scientific journal issued by Sana'a University. The journal aims to provide a platform for publishing research in accordance with the approved international scientific standards, and to improve production and scientific research in the field of applied sciences and technology. The journal is issued every three months in electronic version, and accepts papers and research studies written in both Arabic and English.
To be the best choice in publishing scientific research related to Applied Sciences and Technology, and related fields.
We seek to provide a service to researchers and scholars at Sana'a University and in Yemeni and foreign universities by publishing their research related to Applied Sciences and Technology.
Advantage of issuing the University of Sana'a Journal for Applied Sciences and Technology
1- Encouraging researchers to write in the field of humanities.
2- Contribute to the dissemination of scientific production in the fields of Applied Sciences and Technology and rise to the ranks of international universities in those fields.
3- The participation of researchers at Sana’a University and in Yemeni and foreign universities in writing and publishing in Sana’a University Journal of Applied Sciences and Technology.
4- Encouraging the holding of quarterly scientific conferences at the university and feeding the scientific journal with the participants’ research.
- The research paper should be new and have not been previously published or considered for publication elsewhere. At the same time, the authors should state explicitly that the paper has neither been published nor submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The font size (14) in (simplified Arabic) for Arabic papers and size (12) (Time New Roman) for English with a single space. The title and subtitles have to be boldfaced in (16) font size and (14) for the rest of the text.
- Research is subject to confidential arbitration to determine its validity for publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere to the following order:
(Title - author's name and their current address for correspondence. - abstract- introduction must include important objectives of the research, research materials and methods (), results and discussion, Conclusions and Recommendations, and references). The researcher must indicate in the introduction, or any other suitable place, the place of conducting the research and the period of its implementation.
- The papers should include two abstracts English and Arabic and The abstract should be within (100-150) words and accompanied by keywords.
- Figures, Photographs, charts, and tables should be numbered consecutively between ( )
- After the research is accepted for publication in the journal, the researcher submits a copy of the research in its final form, attached to an electronic copy of it on (CD) to the journal. Then the researcher gets the official document accepting his research for publication in the journal.
- References are placed at the end of the research, according to the order of their numbers in the text, or according to the alphabetical order of the authors' names if they are mentioned by names within the text. Footnotes are placed at the bottom of the text pages.
Reference numbers within the text are placed in brackets [ ].
If the reference is a foreign book:
The nickname is in capital letters, followed by a comma, and the first letter of the name is followed by a period. The first letter of the middle name is followed by a period. If there are multiple authors, their names are separated by a semicolon (;), the title of the book or research is in italics and followed by a period. Edition (second, third...) followed by a comma, publishing house, followed by a comma, country of publication, followed by a comma, year of publication, followed by a comma, number of pages, followed by a period.